My friend Sean just opened a new store in Five Points called Nest Living. He says:
I wanted to create a retail environment that Iâ€™d want to shop in. A place that has a definite style but one that could be tailored to suit a variety of personal tastes. I surrounded myself with what I think are some of the greatest products on the market at the moment
I hung out with Shaan Friday and we discussed doing an interview in the future about how we can move Five Points retail forward. Keep an eye out for that. Until then check out the photos below, visit the new Nest Living website and shop and swing by Final Friday’s in Five Points from 6:00-9:00.
- Art throughout the street provided by Bogda.
- Raglands will have Saketinis and a free showing of â€˜Dark Crystalâ€™ in their lounge @ 10PM
- A Vegan Bake Sale!
- DJ will be spinning @ Anomaly! Plus free libations and a cool and quick craft to do!
- Stop and have a glass of wine and learn block printing taught by local artist Brittni Wood @ Violet.
- Nest Living will have 10% off all media players.
- Grand Opening of Flux Gallery, a great new addition to 5 Points!