Friends of Urban Jacksonville and neighborhood champions Ivan and Marilou announced early this morning they will be opening their second pub on Lomax Street in 5 Points. The Lodge is open 4pm-2am 365 days a year.
Located at 822 Lomax St. in the heart of 5 Points between Sake House and 5 Points Coffee and Spice, “The Lodge” will add alot of the atmosphere and charisma that Shantytown provides Springfield to our friends and neighbors in Riverside.
The Lomax Lodge
- 12 beers on tap- Guiness, Sierra Nevada, Stella, Stone IPA, Pabst Blue Ribbon, La Fin Dumande, Abita Purple Haze, Strongbow Cider, and more.
- over 100 bottled beer selections from all over the world.
- a selection of fine wines handpicked by Ms. Marilou herself.
- pool table, fooseball, air hockey, and other bar games.
- original artwork and design by Jacksonville natives
- live music and or DJs 7 days a week
- limited food and snack menu of boiled peanuts, beef jerky, popcorn,cups of noodles,
- pickles, exotic sodas and more